Anonymous and Professional service
Implementing a Whistleblower Policy within your organization is not only highly recommended but can also be required.
At The Tandem Team we understand the importance of preventing possible misconduct within your organization. That's why with our whistleblowing service options make it easy and convenient for your organization to collect the feedback that matters the most.
When it comes to choosing a whistleblowing service for your organization, we are a company that provides options that work best for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT MAKES THE TANDEM TEAM ONE OF CANADA'S TOP WHISTLEBLOWER SERVICE PROVIDERS?
We are proud to be one of Canada's top and most trusted whistleblower system providers. Some of the top reasons our clients trust us, include:
- Easy service implementation.
- No training required.
- Cost effective service.
- About 40% of our clients are not for profit organizations.
HOW DOES THE WHISTLEBLOWER SERVICE WORK?
At The Tandem Team we understand the importance of easy and convenient Whistleblower system for your organization.
How does our service work?
1. The Tandem Team will provide a set of our Whistleblower System (display sign holders and info cards) directly to you for your organization. This system can be placed wherever you feel will be most convenient for your employees at your organization.
2. As soon as we receive a submission, we will simply transfer that information directly to the appropriate individual from your organization within 24 hours.
3. At the end of each year the appropriate individual from your organization will receive an electronic report copy (even if no submissions were made during the year).
wHO CAN SUBMIT A WHISTLEBLOWER ISSUE?
Unlike with other providers, The Tandem Team's whistleblower system can be used by anyone dealing with your organization to submit an anonymous whistleblower issue. These include employees, stakeholders, clients, vendors and more.
DOES THE TANDEM TEAM WORK WITH NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS?
The Tandem Team proudly provides our services to a number of not for profit Canada wide organizations. All not for profit organizations are eligible for a 15% discount to all of our services.
Some of our not for profit clients include organizations such as, Emergency Response Assistance Canada, Partners International, Greater Vancouver Food Bank, FPInnovations, MCABC, Eva's Initiatives for Homeless Youth.
HOW IS THE WHISTLEBLOWER SERVICE PRESENTED?
Upon signing up for our whistleblower system, we will ship our whistleblower package to your organization within 3 business days.
What is included in the whistleblower package?
- Wall display sign holder
- Info cards
- Info magnets
- Service confirmation document
As soon as your organization receives our whistleblower package, please feel free to display it wherever you feel will be most convenient for your organization.
WHAT IF WE CHANGE OUR MIND UPON SIGNING UP?
The Tandem Team provides 30 days free service to all of our clients upon signing up.
This provides our clients the opportunity to try our service before paying for it.
WE ARE TRUSTED BY: