Here you will find a few common exit interview questions that may come up during an exit interview.
1. What made you look for a new job opportunity elsewhere?
2. What made you accept your new job opporunity?
3. How would you describe our corporate culture?
4. What could we have done for you to stay with our company?
5. If you could change anything about our company, what would it be?
6. If you could change anything about your job at our company, what would it be?
7. Would you consider coming back to work for us in the future?